So, everything has a beginning. I look forward to the adventures in learning to blog. I chose my title for many reasons, and feel that faith is what has brought me to this point in life. Even to blogging :) The faith to learn, the faith to believe, the faith to step out of my box, the faith to understand, the faith to continue moving forward in life. So, here is to a summer of learning to blog.
What a beautiful way of phrasing your goals for the summer! And what a great approach to lifelong learning!
ReplyDeleteYou're off to a great start! Now, to complete Thing 1, make sure you read over the "Thing 1" page on the 8 Things website, and respond to the reflection questions in part C. I'm especially interested to hear your reactions to the blogs on the Blogs for Review page (http://sisd8things.blogspot.com/2010/04/blogs-for-review.html). Your next post should be titled Thing 1 and should respond to the questions on the course page.
Great start, and thanks for having faith!
Oh, and I love the pink swirly background! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that the truth! I feel so out of touch with this new technology.
ReplyDelete